TEXTBOOK RENTAL PROGRAM
Save up to 50% on your books!
Spring 2017 Semester Rentals due May 26th, 2017 by 12:00 noon
The Textbook Rental Program allows students attending San Bernardino Valley College the opportunity to rent selected textbooks for the Spring Session 2017.
The textbook rental process is only available at the Bookstore. For more information, see the Textbook Counter or contact Carol Wingson at email@example.com or call 909-384-8681
The Textbook Rental Program allows students attending San Bernardino Valley College the opportunity to rent selected textbooks for the Summer Session 2016. The textbook rental process is only available at the Bookstore. For more information please visit the Bookstore or contact Carol Wingson, or call 909-384-8717. The Textbook Rental Program is sponsored by the SBVC Bookstore
- Valley College Student with a valid student ID card
- Rental fee of 65% of the retail price due up front
- Rental fee payment in the form of Cash, Check or Visa/MasterCard/Discover only
- Rental Textbooks are not eligible for refunds (fee or book itself)
- Textbooks must be returned on or before the dates below @ 12:00pm. Textbooks that are not returned a hold will be placed on the student's account for the full price of the textbook.
- Spring 2017 Session Textbook rentals are due May 26th, 2017 by 12:00pm noon
- Must sign a Textbook Rental Agreement.
- Limited quantities are available to rent, available while supplies last
- Limited titleS
- Textbook rental process is only available at the Bookstore